Friday, January 8, 2010

FIRST POST EVER!

Hi everyone!
This is Sully and Walrus Girl (code names).
We wanted to make this website because people focus too much complex intelect (whatever that means) that children (like us) dont understand. We figured, more laughs, the better! :)
If you have anything thats super, silly, or random feel free to comment (please no complicated blah). Spread the word about this site, even if you think its stupid (its supposed to be), that would make us very happy teens. But if you dont (a magical orange dragon will eat you in your sleep) we will be very sad; DO NOT MAKE US SAD!
That is all, (because we became bored),
SeE yA!
- Us

6 comments:

  1. Heyyyy guys this website is sooo kwl!!!!! how did u make it?
    - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THIS WEBSITE ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did u make it?-Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait i have a question, what is the lovemeter supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem. SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!!!!!! (I don't know how to spell that) -Stargirl, which is MY codename. I hope you can guess who I am. I guess I am I.S. That's easier.

    ReplyDelete