Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fashionista :)

FASHION SHOW!
I give the show ummmm..... 4.5 STARS!!!!!!!!
Everyone worked really hard and it came out really well!
Thanks to all of you people who came, we raised $200 on the door money ONLY!
I bought some items, Reina's (part 2) dress, Lucy's (Part 1) shirt and jacket!
I was gonna buy Olivia's (Part 1) skirt but Rachel got it before I could get my hands on it! Thanks Rachel (JK) :) Oh and GUESS WHAT?! Im going to a black eyed peas concert with Rachel in February!
One More thing! Both me and Wally (Walrus Girl) got a callback for FETCH! We went back today!
Love yall (Sillies)
- Sully!

2 comments:

  1. here is an interesting website......
    lol..... check it out!!!!

    http://mylifeisaverage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont follow them! head over to gogrannies.blogspot.com and see yourself a real blog! a funny one to-that writes at LEAST one blog every single day!

    ReplyDelete