Monday, January 11, 2010

Do You Like Hotdogs?

Hi my name is Hotdog (codename), Im a guest blogger!
School today was boring.
Im kind of mad right now...
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!
Because I just found out that instead of gym class this term, we are doing IRISH STEP DANCING!!!!!! Ewwwww......
Im double mad because before this, we had to do MIMING! How stupid is that?!
Ummmmm......
Lets see if you can guess my name, IT BEGINS WITH A J! (Im Sully's lil' bro!)
guess in comments, lets see who guesses first!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL YALL HOTDIGGITYDOGS!
Adios,
-Hotdog

5 comments:

  1. HEY JAMES!!! HOW'S IT GOING MAN?? I dunno, Irish step sounds...interesting. Entertaining, at the very least. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE U GUYS! Oh and ur luv meter only gave me and taylor lautner a 6!!! WHAT THE HECK???

    ReplyDelete
  3. the love meter gave me and taylor lautner a 94! sooo completely almost perfect for eachother!!!!

    ReplyDelete