Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Lunch Quiz!

Ever have the question: Hey, what should I have for lunch today?!
Well so do we! This quiz will help you answer that aching question!
Here we go!
Q1: Today I feel...
a. tired
b. energetic
c. sad
d. Happy
e. weird
Q2: Right now I have to urge to....
a. sleep/ rest
b. bounce on a trampoline
c. be by myself
d. go hang out with a bunch of my friends
e. Im feeling a bit strange... dont know
Q3: Right now I am at.....
a. my house
b. the park
c. school
d. my best friends house
e. I'm lost...

Thanks for taking this strange quiz! look in comments to find the answers!

1 comment:

  1. ANSWERS:
    Mostly A's: Pudding or yogurt and water
    Mostly B's: Italian Ice and a hotdog
    Mostly C's: PB+J sandwich and milk
    Mostly D's: Pizza and a soda
    Mostly E's: Sorry, We can't answer this for you.....
    You are too unsure!

    Thanks and comment telling us your score! =)

    ReplyDelete